We are currently assisting our client in their search for an Accounting Manager to add to their team.
If you are looking to move to the next level in your accounting career, this may be the position for you!
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Responsible for all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, payroll
- Assure that all accounting transactions and procedures are handled and authorized appropriately.
- Perform the day-to-day general accounting.
- Prepares journal entries and other work papers.
- Review and prepare monthly and year-end procedures for closing the books.
- Provide timely monthly and year-end financial reports “in house”.
- Compile necessary documents in preparation of reviewed Financials for CPA.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Must have strong working knowledge of MS Excel.
- Experience with QuickBooks – strongly preferred.
- Ability to communicate well with a variety of people including excellent written and interpersonal skills necessary for achieving goals and resolving conflicts.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.