We are currently assisting our client in their search for an experienced controller. The controller directs the financial affairs of the organization and prepares financial analyses of operations. The position involves supervision over general accounting, property accounting and budgetary controls.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Preparing financial statements with supporting documents
- Prepares the budget and financial forecasts, institutes and maintains other planning and control procedures, and analyzes and reports variances.
- Preparation and maintenance of the company’s budgeting and forecasting process including communication thereof with all profit and cost centers.
- Development, analysis, and interpretation of statistical and accounting information in order to appraise operating results in terms of profitability, performance against budget, and other matters bearing on the fiscal soundness and operating effectiveness of the organization.
- Oversees accounts receivable, collections and payables.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience
- Must have high attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a face-paced environment.
- Experience with an ERP system
- Advanced MS Excel is required
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.