Great opportunity to join a growing manufacturing company!
We are seeking an experienced Controller who can come in, be very hands on, and provide proven leadership within our accounting/finance team.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Hands on accounting operations to include transactional accounting, the month-end process, financial statement review and approval, and management reporting.
- Preparation and maintenance of the company’s budgeting and forecasting process including communication thereof with all profit and cost centers.
- Cash management activities including bill pay.
- Management of Inventory Control procedures, including Physical Count, Cycle Counts and reconciliations thereof.
- Maintenance and update of fixed assets.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance with preference given to advanced degrees.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience with leading the month-end close process, preparing financial statements, and managing an accounting team in a manufacturing environment.
- Manufacturing and/or distribution experience is required.
- Experience with an ERP system implementation is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.