We are currently seeking an experienced professional to provide desktop, server and SAN hardware support. Candidate will be working at the customer site.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Ability to participate in Incident Management with strong Root Cause Analysis
- Enterprise level technology support
- Maintain, upgrade and manage a highly available VMWare environment
- Resolve technical issues
- 24x7 on call rotation
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- BA in Computer Science/Technical School or equivalent experience.
- 5 -10 years Windows based operating systems and Intel based systems support
- Experience with Windows 2008/2012/2016/2019 multi-site Active Directory
- MCSE, A+, Server +, Network+, VCP
- ITIL v2 or v3 experience a plus.
About ITAC: We're in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply above! If this job isn't for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, use the red arrow to the left of this posting and share with a friend.