Prattville, AL - Onsite
Are you an Accountant who loves communicating with your clients? We invite you to take your career to new heights as an Accountant with our client’s esteemed public accounting firm. Join their dynamic team, collaborate with top-tier professionals, and make a meaningful impact in a fast-paced environment that thrives on communication and professionalism.
As an Accountant, you will be assigned a book of business and will handle the accounting needs for all the clients you are assigned to. You’ll work with 20-30 clients depending on the complexity of the account. Embrace client interaction and grow your career with a 100-year-old firm with a very low turnover rate that has a great company culture that embraces positivity.
Here’s what you need to know!
Location: On-site – Prattville, AL
Compensation: $55-$90k (Starting Salary is open and dependent on the years of experience you bring!)
What You’ll Need to Bring to the Table:
To excel in this role, you’ll need to bring experience working in a fast-paced environment, excellent time management skills, and a polished professional demeanor. Here’s what our client is looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 2+ Years of Public Accounting Experience or work at a business where you handled accounting for multiple locations/clients
- Adaptable and Detail-Oriented: The fast-paced environment demands individuals who can seamlessly adapt to evolving priorities and deadlines. Your innate attention to detail will ensure flawless and precise work.
- Intermediate Excel Skills
- QuickBooks or QuickBooks Online experience
- Deep understanding of financial statement prep and analysis
If you meet the above qualifications, we invite you to apply today. Embark on a journey of growth and professional fulfillment as an Accountant.
Meet the requirements, but don’t have a resume yet? That’s okay, email me directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org