Birmingham, AL - Onsite
Job ID: 33599
Employment Type: Direct Hire
ITAC is assisting our client in their search for an experienced accountant to join the accounting team, here in Birmingham, AL! Our client works in healthcare and offers defined growth opportunities, hybrid flexibility, and the opportunity to work for an organization doing meaningful work!
Here’s what you’ll need to know!
Birmingham, AL / Full-Time / Hybrid Work Schedule
Pay: Starts at $60,000/yr. **Potentially more, if experience warrants.
What you’ll be doing (position duties):
- Prepare reconciliations, journal entries, and analyses while overseeing month-end close processes.
- Maintain general ledger accounts and pertinent financial records.
- Manage accounts payable and purchasing processes.
- Responsible for the timely payment of invoices and the verification of all supporting documents and authorizations.
- Manage company T&E platforms, and ensure expenses are posted to the correct account.
- Assist in the development of annual operating budgets.
- Reviewing financials, assisting with internal audits, and responding to information requests.
What you’ll need to be considered (required):
- Bachelor in Accounting or Finance, required.
- 3+ years of Accounting experience (Healthcare or M&A experience, preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- QuickBooks Online experience, required.
- Advanced Excel skills
Please feel free to contact me directly with all inquiries, about the role at Derrion.firstname.lastname@example.org or (205) 440-1188!!