Active Directory Administrator
Birmingham, AL - Onsite
Job ID: 33551
Employment Type: Direct Hire
ITAC Solutions is searching for an Active Directory Administrator that can be onsite here at the Birmingham location or has the option to work remotely! The ideal candidate will be responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and troubleshooting of the Active Directory environment.
**C2C is not an option with this job opening and all applicants should be able to work for any US Employer without sponsorship
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and installation of Active Directory domain controllers.
- Perform upgrades in AD environment.
- Manage system properties and polices on the domain structure.
- Manage updates, the domain controller, Group Policy objects, and the AD DNS services.
- Understand the Azure AD.
- Install and configure DHCP servers.
- Perform AD disaster recovery, conduct root cause analysis, and process automation.
- Responsible for supporting and implementing Windows and Active Directory systems.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- 3+ years of relevant experience building and maintaining an Active Directory environment
- Windows OS, Active Directory experience
- Some scripting (PowerShell scripts)
- Ability to collaborate and work within a team.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)