Automated QA Tester
ITAC is working with a great client in Birmingham to help them search for a Sr. Automated QA Tester. We are targeting someone who is interested in new technology and has experience in the following: executing test cases, writing user stories, completing user acceptance testing, and automated programming. C2C is not an option with this job opening and all applicants should be able to work for any US Employer without sponsorship.
The role is local to Birmingham, AL, and only local applicants or those who can relocate will be considered.
If you are an experienced QA tester looking for a new role, send us your resume!
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Work with team leads, business partners, project managers, business analysts and end users to plan, design and execute test scripts and scenarios
- Develop testing that covers areas such as software scenarios, database impacts, regression testing, error/bug testing, and User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Document software defects using a bug tracking system and reporting those defects to teams and managers
- Actively participate in design reviews and provide input on requirements, product design, risks, etc.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Four (4) year college degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills relative to testing and technical issues.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills and the ability to relay and share information and clarify instructions for delivery of test cases to production support personnel.