Birmingham, AL - Onsite
Job ID: 33605
Employment Type: Contract-to-Hire
We are searching for a Business Analyst in Birmingham, AL. Our client is looking for someone from the tech/software industry who can join the team and help build processes from the ground up. This person will be responsible for performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and participating in testing.
C2C is not an option with this job opening and all applicants should be able to work for any US Employer without sponsorship
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop and implement solutions.
- Effectively communicate insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Prioritize initiatives to ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of technology-based Project/Business Analyst experience required; Experience as a liaison between the business team and the technical team in the communication of requirements
- Expertise and experience in documentation of integrations, system requirements, and workflows
- Understanding of API services and other technical architecture concepts
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and deliverables
- Strong documentation, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Experience in systems analysis, process modeling, process design, suggesting and implementing process improvements
- Ability to analyze and map workflows
- Agile experience preferred
- Experience with JIRA and Visio