Business Project Consultant
Birmingham, AL - Hybrid
ITAC is helping a client in Birmingham, AL search for a Project Manager.
**C2C is not an option with this job opening and all applicants should be able to work for any US Employer without sponsorship
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Manage all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and provide a single point of contact for those projects.
- Manage projects from original concept through final implementation. Define project scope and objectives.
- Develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
- Conduct project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables.
- Manage the integration of vendor tasks and reviews vendor deliverables.
- Provide technical and analytical guidance to project team.
- Recommend and take action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- 3+ years of Project Management experience
- 3+ years of Healthcare Experience Required
- PMP Certification preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Business, Engineer or a related field
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work independently and with a team, and problem solving skills
- Ability to implement processes, procedures, and policies
- Ability to use project management tools and methodologies to see projects through to completion