Business Systems Analyst
ITAC Solutions is searching for a remote Senior Business Systems Analyst. This Senior Analyst analyzes trends for process enhancement and addresses approved service requests related to user access, picklist configuration changes, data update spreadsheet loads, and other minor scope items as needed.
This person will be working in Japan Time Zone. Hours would be West Coast 3 pm – 1 am.
*C2C is not an option with this job opening and all applicants should be able to work for any US Employer without sponsorship. Sponsorship is not provided, and this person will not need to require sponsorship in the future*
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Provides user access management as indicated by approved service request tickets
- Updates approved data uploads in client applications
- Implements minor scope (typically <1 day) customer configurations based upon approved designs
- Creates custom reports of client data including verification of data accuracy
- Collects data and runs reports in response to client inquiries
- Engages with client for any clarification of work efforts
- Analyzes service requests Month over Month to report upon request trends and suggest areas for process and product enhancements
- Maintains a knowledge base of documented system administration standard processes and procedures
- Assists in testing end user processes using defined acceptance criteria guidelines
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Familiarity with various technology subject areas including: database technologies, system integrations, file feed distributions via (S)FTP/S3 API calls (XML/JSON) either scheduled or managed via service accounts
- Familiarity with MS SQL, Java development, SQL development and related reporting
- Willingness to learn how to navigate a lease administration software
- Willingness to interact and communicate with various technology roles including development, support, product management, systems administration
- Willingness to learn database technologies, agile application development SDLC and systems integrations
- Possess strong interpersonal communication skills with a focus on explaining complex technical topics in an easily digestible manner
- Possess ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Additional language capability in Mandarin or Japanese
An additional requirement for this role is the ability to comply with COVID-19 health and safety protocols including COVID-19 proof of vaccination when required.