Birmingham, - Onsite
ITAC Solutions has been retained to find the next Chief Information Officer for a local Birmingham company. The CIO will play an integral role in leveraging new and existing technology to accomplish business objectives and realize long-term growth strategies.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced technology leader well-versed in ERP systems implementations, business intelligence, and operational infrastructure. This position is crucial to providing key insight on the highest decisions in tech along with implementing new platforms and processes.
Our client is looking for someone who is passionate about their industry and who is eager to prioritize the customer experience. Additionally, if you understand how technology integrates with sales forecasting, international business, and merchandizing, we likely would like to speak with you.
Our client values face-to-face interactions, so this position is onsite and comes with a substantial compensation package.
**C2C is not an option with this employer and all employees must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. **
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Partners with executive leadership members to create, establish, and reinforce company vision, set metrics and goals, and solve complex issues to drive the business forward.
- Leverage new and existing technology to improve data platforms, ERP software, and operational infrastructure.
- Establishes strategy and tactical goals, policies, and procedures for the information technology department.
- Provides direction and decision-making to the IT division concerning hiring, implementations, and policy standards.
- Highly involved in data management ensuring best practices are followed to leverage the best business outcomes.
- Exercise project management skills to provide additional oversight to select highly complex project initiatives.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology field
- 7+ years in leadership of diverse technology professionals including, but not limited to software development, data engineering, and infrastructure.
- ERP and e-commerce experience are required
- Must show experience in using best practices to develop KPIs and financial analysis
- Excellent communication, leadership, and organizational skills.
What could set you apart from the rest (preferred skills/experience/knowledge):
- Master’s degree in IT-related field
- Prior experience implementing ERP software integrations
- Experience leveraging technology to drive B2B and B2C sales