Great opportunity to join a growing manufacturing company!
We are seeking an experienced Controller who can come in, be very hands on, and provide proven leadership within our accounting/finance team.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Hands on accounting operations to include transactional accounting, the month-end process, financial statement review and approval, and management reporting.
- Preparation and maintenance of the company’s budgeting and forecasting process including communication thereof with all profit and cost centers.
- Cash management activities including bill pay.
- Management of Inventory Control procedures, including Physical Count, Cycle Counts and reconciliations thereof.
- Maintenance and update of fixed assets.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance with preference given to advanced degrees.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience with leading the month-end close process, preparing financial statements, and managing an accounting team in a manufacturing environment.
- Manufacturing and/or distribution experience is required.
- Experience with an ERP system implementation is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP.