ITAC Solutions is helping an amazing client here in the Birmingham area as they search for a Data Analyst (remote) to help support a large project for the 4th Quarter into 2022.
The Data Analyst will be responsible for data mapping, data exchanges, and researching/resolving customer issues related to customer data and the client’s services. The candidate should have excellent communication skills and the ability to problem-solve with minimal direction.
This is a remote role with heavy emphasis on this person sitting in the Central Time Zone.
*This position is not open to C2C options. *
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Processes data from the client into internal systems
- Researches data and customer issues.
- Receives calls from both internal and external customers regarding data file issues.
- Serves as a resource to others.
- Tracks projects to ensure that data files are received and processed on-time.
- Assists with operational aspects of implementing changes to existing clients.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor's Degree in business or computer science or related field, equivalent work experience may be considered.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Including Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Proficiency with ASCII Text files and editing software
- Knowledge/experience with FTP software
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Commercial software help desk experience (JIRA, Track IT, HEAT) a plus