Data Entry Specialist
Do you enjoy work that allows you to focus on your role without the disruption of customer and employee calls? Does your work experience include a background in the regular entry of data into a company database and/or Excel-based spreadsheets?
ITAC is a Birmingham-based staffing firm representing companies throughout the southeast in their search for experienced data entry pros with minimum KPH (that's keystrokes per hour) of 8,000 with 90%+ accuracy. These opportunities range from short-term contract roles to contract-to-hire and direct hire positions.
Generally, individuals who would be considered for any of these positions would require the following backgrounds and skills.
What you need to be considered (requirements):
– At least one year of experience working directly in a data entry role, keying both alpha and numeric information
– Internal drive to enter information both accurately and quickly with an appreciation for doing both well
– The ability to navigate in a windows-based computer environment, ideally working within a customer relationship management tool or similar database, and
– For "work-from-home" or remote roles, candidates must have consistent, reliable internet service AND a dedicated work area free from distractions and noise.
– Experience in industries such as banking, healthcare and insurance is generally helpful for many of our data entry roles simply due to the high volume of data processed in these industries.
Other Helpful Information:
– This is a general posting designed to keep you informed of opportunities ITAC frequently has with its customers. Because these positions are available regularly, there may be specific data entry roles posted. Feel free to apply to any roles for which you are qualified.
– Some positions may require pre-employment screening such as criminal background checks, drug screens, education verifications, or credit checks. We will communicate any pre-employment screening requirements to you while discussing specific positions so you can determine which are of interest to you.
– Pay for these roles varies, based upon the specific requirements for the job. Please be prepared to discuss your pay requirement with a recruiter.