Data Integration Specialist
Birmingham, - Remote
The Data Integration Specialist will work with internal and external business partners to establish eligibility data for new customers and updating existing profiles.
This person will also work directly with 3rd party business partners to resolve unique issues with the data integration project. Someone with experience working with PHI (Protected Health Information) would be ideal.
Additionally, the Specialist will support business needs during irregular business hours. This is a contract role scheduled to start October 10, 2022, through January, but not guaranteed.
This is a remote role Work hours are 8:30-5:00 Central Standard Time.
**C2C is not an option with this job opening and all applicants should be able to work for any US Employer without sponsorship.**
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Coordinates & Integrates eligibility data for new accounts through:
- establishing & developing relationships with 3rd party business partners
- ensuring data accuracy and quality
- configuration of internal systems.
- Continual protection of Federally Protected Health Information (PHI) using:
- secure email systems
- SFTP file delivery/retrieval
- data encryption
- Interpreting data file specifications to identify and confirm required data elements and identify any new development requirements necessary to ensure accurate data processing
- Use Microsoft Office and a text editor (Notepad++, Ultra edit) to review and analyze PHI.
- Supports off-hours priority work as needed, including evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Additional responsibilities as directed.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor's Degree in business or computer science or related field, equivalent work experience may be considered.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Including Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Proficiency with ASCII Text files and editing software
- Knowledge/experience with FTP software
- Commercial software help desk experience (JIRA, Track IT, HEAT) a plus