Birmingham, AL - Onsite
ITAC is helping a great organization as they search for a Database Engineer. This person will use various methods to transform raw data info useful formats and models to provide insight to operational results. We are looking for someone self-motivated, highly-driven, and with deep problem-solving skills.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Participates in all phases of the enterprise data warehouse/business intelligence implementation and support.
- Participates in requirements gathering and refinement interviews, as needed.
- Clean, prepare, and model raw data to create specific use case datasets and business focused data models.
- Understands ETL architecture, data integration, and infrastructure related risks and develops mitigation plans.
- Supports and drives the technical design of ETL reference architecture to ensure high data quality and data integration performance.
- Maintain data flow between CRM, ERP, accounting, and BI systems.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science.
- 5+ years of experience in a Database Engineer or related role.
- Experience with T-SQL, ETL, and SSIS/SSMS.
- Experience with SQL database design and writing queries.
- Experience with Dynamics 365 Online.
- Excellent organization, communication, and inter-personal skills.
- Highly self-motivated, have strong attention to detail, can ensure consistency and understand the requirements for deviation from the norm.
- Able to work efficiently both as a member of a team as well as individually.