Alexandria, VA - Onsite
Job ID: 33889
Employment Type: Contract-to-Hire
ITAC Solutions is assisting a client in the Alexandria, VA area in their search for Declassification Analysts. This role does require a TOP SECRET clearance.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Performs declassification review of Army records in accordance with Executive Order 13526, as amended.
- Excellent reading and comprehension skills,
- Understand records management.
- Experience working in the declassification or records management areas.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, but additional years of experience can be substituted subject to waiver approval.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Completion of specialized training in E.O. 13526 requirements, the declassification analysis process, use of classification guides, recognition of Army equities, proper disposition of documents reviewed and mastery of automated tools and tracking system.
- Completion of training by Department of Energy and be certified as Historical Records Reviewers for the purpose of identifying Restricted Data and Formerly Restricted Data in documents under review.
- Must be able to recognize equities from other agencies and make proper referrals of documents to those agencies.
- Current United States of America citizenship.
- TOP SECRET (no Interim) security clearance is required to perform this task.