Digital Marketing Professional
If you know the reason you found this posting is somewhat based on the words we've used in this posting compared to the keywords you used in your search for a new opportunity, you may be on the right path to finding a new role as a Digital Marketing Professional. If "SEO", "SEM", and "CTR" are uber-familiar terms to you in your professional life, keep reading!
ITAC is a Birmingham-based staffing firm representing companies throughout the southeast in their search for digital marketing professionals, from coordinators to those in Director-level roles. Typically, these opportunities are direct hire positions but may occasionally be contract-to-hire scenarios.
Generally, individuals who would be considered for any of these positions would require the following backgrounds and skills.
What you need to be considered (requirements):
– At least 12 months of experience running social campaigns including paid media strategies,
– Experience with SEO and SEM tools such as Google Analytics and Pixel
– Use of WordPress or other platforms to build out landing pages for campaigns,
– Professional communication skills, including formal written and verbal communication, and
– Extreme attention to detail
– The ability to work effectively on teams and independently, and
– Prioritizing needs and requests from multiple individuals while managing expectations on deliverables to ensure all needs are met in a timely manner.
Other Helpful Information:
– This is a general posting designed to keep you informed of opportunities ITAC frequently has with its customers. Because these positions are available regularly, there may be specific digital marketing roles posted. Feel free to apply to any roles for which you are qualified.
– Some positions may require pre-employment screening such as criminal background checks, drug screens, education verifications, or credit checks. We will communicate any pre-employment screening requirements to you while discussing specific positions so you can determine which are of interest to you.
– Pay for these roles varies, based upon the specific requirements for the job. Please be prepared to discuss your pay requirement with a recruiter.