Director-Mergers and Acquisitions
Birmingham, AL - Remote
The Director of Mergers and Acquisitions will oversee the strategy, lead generation, financial analysis, project management, due diligence, negotiations, as well as integration of the entire merger and acquisition process. In collaboration with finance, operations, integration, legal, and senior executive teams, this position will aid the organization in meeting its set growth strategy. This role is new for the company and will act as the process creator of the M&A process ensuring organizational alignment. The position will report to the CEO and work closely with the Executive Leadership team and Board of Directors.
- A minimum of five years experience in M&A work, preferably in the independent retail space.
- Experience in leading teams.
- Experience leading projects across multiple corporate functions (sales, operations, finance, support, legal, real estate).
- Experience in sales/negotiations and contract structuring.
- Real estate experience is a plus.
- Excellent foundational consulting skills: analytical, written and verbal communication, strong executive presence, facilitation and presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university/college; MBA from an accredited university preferred