ENTERPRISE DATA & APPLICATIONS MANAGER
Mt Brook, AL
ENTERPRISE DATA & APPLICATIONS (ED&A) is a capability driven organization, unblocking better decisions, more responsive operations and strengthening unbreakable relation with CONSUMERS. ED&A team ensures trusted data is available and consistent, gather high quality consumer data, builds analytical products and capabilities and enables fast and seamless integration across our technology solution. Our team purposefully innovate solutions needed to help navigate Our leading position in the constantly evolving marketplace. This position is onsite with hybrid options.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking a successful Engineering Manager to play a critical role in the development of our Enterprise Data & Analytics capabilities. You will own the team with a focus on the development of new solutions and capabilities for various business functions. As a leader, you are thoughtful, aspirational, and adept at motivating teams through ambiguous situation to successful outcomes. Now, more than ever, Technology needs to respond quickly to turn market disruptions into opportunities for our brand. To achieve this, we must continue to develop our Enterprise Analytics, DataScience & Machine Learning capabilities and team to ensure we’re enhancing the power of the Our enterprise in the analytics/machine learning space and managing data. Candidate should have
- Strong sense of OWNERSHIP
- Bias for ACTION
- INNOVATIVE mindset
- Hire & Develop BEST PEOPLE
- TECHNOLOGY evangelist
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
- Leading the delivery of scalable data and analytics solutions
- Implementing new and open source technologies
- Design and build reusable components, frameworks and libraries at scale to support analytics data products
- Leading and evolving data and analytics products.
- Lead, Inspire, Coach and Develop team of engineers
- Partner with product managers and analytics leaders to help prioritize work.
- Guide technology decisions that drive Our standard methodologies.
- Partner with other engineering teams across Our , to collaborate on specific technologies and build out various data sets together.
- Leading discussions to scale out data architecture to process large data sets, and solve various data challenges.
- Partner with enterprise platform and architecture, strategizing together to drive technical roadmaps and use standards and platforms at Our .
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
You will be working with diverse team of smart, intelligent and creative people. At Our , we embrace and celebrate unique talent and experience of our teammates. In this role you’ll be working closely with passionate and driven Product Management team, Architects, Engineers, Data Analysts, Internal partners and other departments. They will span across various functional groups across the enterprise. You will be in contact with a wide range of great people. One of Our maxims is “Win as a Team”. In all interactions, you will find success in teamwork, a positive attitude, and hard work
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT-related field; or any combination of equivalent experience, education and training
- 10+years solution development and technology experience
- 3+ years in a management or leadership roles
- Strong skills in team leadership and building positive relationships across Product and Engineering.