Executive Vice President
Birmingham, AL - Onsite
ITAC Solutions has partnered with a great organization who is need of an Executive Vice President in the Birmingham, AL area. This person will be versed in sales, logistics, and the overall day to day operations of a business. A history of proven and influential leadership is the ideal background for this position.
Payrate: Target Range: $110k – $125K (Will Consider more for the Right Candidate)
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Develop and administer the day-to-day operations of drug screening division, to include policies and procedures development, supporting billing/computer systems, collection site networks and related budgets and reports.
- Market and ensure the expansion of the drug screening division, to include new client solicitation and recruitment, sound and competitive pricing systems, client contract negotiations, management training and development of product enhancements.
- Develop and maintain superior proposal formats, marketing presentation materials and training aides.
- Provide ongoing problem-solving, consultation, policy development assistance and program expertise to current and prospective clients on a timely basis.
- Make recommendations on new program enhancements and develop as approved. Expand provider (lab/collection sites) networks as deemed appropriate.
- Develop and conduct drug awareness/testing educational and training seminars for client supervisors and employees; develop network of qualified professionals for assistance in training seminars, and Substance Abuse Professional network.
- Assist in the identification, solicitation, negotiation, and monitoring of laboratories and collection sites.
- Develop and maintain quality assurance protocols and correct problems as identified.
- Ensure the accurate and timely set-up of new accounts, to include related computer systems set-up, billing systems, client orientation, laboratory and collection site identification, negotiation, and set-up; and other related activities as identified.
- Operate a random testing computer program, proof, and distribute all necessary reports. Generate monthly random selections for clients and monitor random totals on a regular basis.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor’s (4-year Degree) in Business Administration, Human Resources, or similar area of studies.
- 5 – 10 years in a Proven Leadership role, i.e., Human Resources Manager, VP roles, Operations Manager, etc.
- Expert level knowledge of sales, operations, and logistics
What could set you apart from others (Preference):
- Master’s Degree
- Knowledge of Drug Testing Software