United States, - Onsite
Job ID: 33828
Employment Type: Direct Hire
ITAC Solutions is seeking a General Manager for an Albertville, AL, Amenities Complex. Our General Manager will have a minimum of 7 years’ experience in large-scale event planning, parks and recreation, entertainment, or large-scale hospitality. Strong candidates will have comfortability in human resources functions, have a strong financial acumen/budgeting experience, marketing and public relations savvy, managerial experience, and the ability to build relationships with clients, vendors, and members of the community.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Responsible for the overall financial and operating performance of the 133-acre facility.
- Attend 20-25 weekend events over the course of the year.
- Leads weekly leadership meetings.
- Heavy client involvement, including routine interactions with City officials.
- Manages all marketing and public relations efforts.
- Manages six direct reports.
- Oversees Human Resources for the location.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- 7+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Sports Management, or a related field.
- Experience developing teams and leading people.
- Experience working with convention and visitors bureaus, regional sports commissions, concert talent buyers/promoters, and/or tournament/even rights-holders.
- Comfortability presenting financial reporting and information to leadership.
- Ability to attend conferences and summits at organization headquarters over the course of the year.