Healthcare Data Analyst
Job ID: 25354
Employment Type: Contract
ITAC Solutions is seeking a Healthcare Data Analyst for an established company in Nashville, TN.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Assist Clinical Directors or Managers in organizing, documenting, and testing requirements for cost analytics tools
- Generate client reports and analysis, including running models, assessing market-level variation in provider performance, assess client-specific healthcare spend
- Develop, create and utilize new tools / dashboards for spend and utilization analytics
- Work to continuously improve dashboards and other customer-facing tools for tracking opportunities and value delivery
- Assist in the data integration process, including preparing and training data, creating and running reports, and maintaining documentation
- Perform aspects of the analytic and business intelligence (BI) lifecycle from requirements to data analysis, report analysis, understanding of business processes, and definitions of success
- Initiates interactions with business leadership and analysts to deeply understand the business needs related to reporting and visualization efforts
- Assist in the development of strategic roadmaps for corporate leadership
- Perform ad hoc savings analysis for potential and current customers
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years data/process/analysis experience in healthcare industry
- Strong programming skills in SQL, R, and Excel; additional programming skills in Python, SAS, and BI reporting development in Power BI and complex data a plus
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills; demonstrated ability to anticipate and creatively solve problems and resolve issues with practical and reasonable solutions; with attention to detail and data quality assurance.
- Ability to analyze data to produce accurate and unbiased results and tell the story of those results in data visualizations, dashboards, and reports.