Help Desk Analyst
Birmingham, AL - Onsite
ITAC is helping a great organization in Birmingham, AL as they search for a Help Desk Analyst to join their team. This person will need an aptitude for IT, strong presentation and communication skills, and at least a year of experience in a remote technical support setting. This role will be an on-site position in Birmingham, and the right candidate must be local to the area. If this sounds like you, apply today!
C2C is not an option with this job opening and all applicants should be able to work for any US Employer without sponsorship.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Responsible for all new user IT setups and orientation into our systems.
- Manages hardware inventory.
- Administers and maintains client computers and mobile devices.
- Provides support for printers, scanners, and other network peripherals.
- Provides helpdesk support for all incoming service requests.
- Troubleshoots connectivity with regard to communication on a Local Area Network.
- Works in conjunction with various vendors to troubleshoot and address software and hardware issues.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Experience working in a desktop support environment; working specifically with Microsoft Windows networks. (ServiceNow experience would set you apart)
- Prior experience in laptop provisioning, hard drive imaging, and deployments.
- Asset Management, preferred.
- Must have strong communication skills to be able to work with end users.
- Must be a self-starter and have an appetite for providing solutions to users.
- Must be able to work with all people in all levels of any business organization.
- Strong written and communication skills.