ITAC Solutions is currently seeking an experienced Helpdesk Analyst for a position in Huntsville, AL. The immediate request is for analysts to provide technical telephone support for our client's end customers.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Provide technical support to clients in the following areas:
- Win NT, Win 2000, XP
- MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook
- Account Resets & Creations
- Network connectivity
- Support all day-to-day Help Desk related activities for the client, or dispatch calls as needed to other analysts, or vendors
- Interface directly with the client in resolving support issues, or route the call to the next appropriate level of support
- Stay informed of all changes to the operating systems or software programs that affect clients.
- Provide technical support for 30 to 40 calls per day
- Maintain records of correspondence received and responded to.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Previous technical experience in an enterprise level environment is desired
- Great people skills.
- Skilled at listening to clients, capturing issues, and guiding them through issue resolution
- Must be courteous, well spoken, and not easily shaken.
- Must be open to working non-standard shifts (7X24X365 service operation)
- Pass a criminal background check
- Must be a US Citizen.
What could set you apart from the rest (preferred skills / experience / knowledge):
- Previous call center experience is a great plus
- Knowledge of a healthcare and/or E911 environments and related applications is a plus