Human Resource Director
Birmingham, AL - Hybrid
Are you looking for an HR leadership role with an established company? ITAC has been asked to help our client identify an HR Director to join their corporate team. This will be a remote role with travel to Montgomery.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Director will be responsible for shaping a positive corporate culture for our growing organization and supporting current and future business needs through the development and engagement of our employees.
- Director will run the daily functions of the Human Resource department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering benefits and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws. ADA, FMLA, ERISA, DOL, OSHA, etc.
- Responsible for ensuring that all policies and procedures are in compliance with Federal, State and local laws.
- The Human Resources Director is responsible for the development of processes and metrics that support the achievement of the organization’s business goals
- Provide oversight to the company 401K plan, including employee participation, education and plan performance.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Extensive knowledge in self-funded insurance plans
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- At least 5 years of human resource management experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing
- Attention to detail
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others
What could set you apart from the rest (preferred skills / experience / knowledge):
- WorkDay experience
- ADP experience
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP Certification