IT Entry-Level Support
ITAC is assisting a reputable client in the Marietta area in their search for an entry-level IT Support Specialist. This person will provide technical support and manage the IT department with a variety of IT related questions and issues including software, network, hardware, and login issues. This position requires good communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Provide timely response to call queue requests and report status of technology issues through various tools such as email and/or IT Support portal.
- Support users regarding hardware, software, and basic login related issues
- Upgrade and maintain licensing
- Procurement and maintenance of products, supplies, and inventory lists.
- Provide equipment demonstrations of devices and services
- Ability to work in a team environment and take ownership over area of responsibility.
- Provide the highest level of customer service by utilizing patience in working with non-technical users
- Screening: Must be able to pass thorough background check and drug screen.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree and two years of technology-related experience in an academic setting; or a combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Projects, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of PC hardware and systems
- Experience Scanning items
- Excellent work ethic
- Proven customer service skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills