IT Network Administrator
ITAC Solutions is assisting a national organization in their search for a IT Network Admin!!
Our client is experiencing rapid growth and they are searching for the right individuals to help continue our superb performance.
Currently located in Beverly, MA, this will be an on-site position. The IT Network Administrator is responsible for installing, maintaining, and configuring all company computer networks and systems.
This individual will provide network support, with a variety of operating systems, while identifying and solving any problems that arise. This person must ensure that network and telecommunication devices are functioning appropriately, while also offering their support to end users.
They will also provide support for all IT obstacles concerning new locations and provide advance technical support.
Interested in hearing more? Apply today!
- Provide primary advanced technical support and guidance for the company as it pertains to Network Engineering and Telecom services.
- Design, implement, and support of next-generation firewalls (Fortinet) including threat prevention, network security mitigation strategies, and VPN connections.
- Experience with network switching including segmentation, VLANs, link aggregation, and spanning-tree protocols.
- Voice-over-IP, QoS, and telephony protocols as well as traffic management/prioritization.
- Management of new and existing ISP’s and telecom circuits.
- Provide the management & support of all IT related equipment & processes related to new location openings including TV service and equipment.
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong troubleshooting skills specifically in network routing, dynamic routing, firewall policies, wireless, VPNs, etc.
- Strong understanding of telecommunication features and process such as queuing, call routing, overflowing, etc.
- Monitoring tools and familiarity with SNMP, Netflow, assessing utilization and performance.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of network security and resilience.
- Vendor experience helpful – Fortinet (FortiGate, FortiAnalyzer, FortiManager).
- Related network certifications a plus – Net+, Sec+, and vendor-specific
- Asterisk variant FreePBX knowledge or other linux unified communication systems are a plus