IT Operations Finance Director
Job ID: 28715
Employment Type: Direct Hire
ITAC Solutions is seeking a full-time IT Financial Director for a well-established company in Atlanta, GA. This role would require onsite work.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Manage day-to-day financial activities of various teams to plan and manage budgets, operating results and prepare overall financial analysis.
- Handle IT Cost Planning and Analysis, P&L/Balance Sheet Financial Analysis, and overall Forecasting and Business Planning
- Spearhead reporting and presentation of budget, forecasting and actual spend data.
- Manage vendors and make financial decisions regarding partnerships
- Define and administer compliance controls within financial activities and ensure alignment with Audit Committee (quarterly basis)
- Lead design requirements and support enhancements to our internal SAP Financial System
- Ensure proper project team time reporting and financial governance of vendors
- Knowledge of US GAAP Accounting and SOC Audits (related to Financial Controls) experience
- Use of Power BI Reporting a huge plus
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Business or Equivalent Experience required
- Master’s Degree in Finance/Business preferred
- 10-15 years minimum overall Finance experience in various individual contributor and financial leadership roles
- 5-7 years minimum IT experience working with or supporting IT projects/programs (responsible for managing financial results for large IT groups/programs)
- Understanding and experience with Manufacturing / Consumer Goods Financial policies and practices
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA) preferred (CPA/CIA or other related financial certifications would be beneficial as well)