IT Senior Analyst
ITAC Solutions is partnered with a well-established international company located near Axis, Alabama. This company is seeking an IT Senior Analyst to start soon as possible.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
This position is responsible for the business area process domain roadmap, portfolio management, application development and support, with a strong concentration in maintaining and supporting the EDI environment. The Senior Analyst is responsible for creating business value by leveraging their functional and business process knowledge and their experience to deliver a solution which meets user’s defined requirements in an efficient and usable manner. The Senior Analyst collaborates with business stakeholders, end users, vendors, systems teams and drives development to meet business objectives. The Senior Analyst is also responsible for delivering the objectives set with the stakeholders on time and within budget. This position is responsible for support and new development of the mainframe inbound and outbound EDI messages for direct delivery to customers and the company’s EDI provider. Additionally, the position is responsible for managing projects and the mainframe team as directed by the IT Director.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Experience working in a mainframe environment
- Cobol experience required
- Team Lead or management experience
- 1-2+ years of experience in the business area process related domain and similar application systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
What could set you apart from the rest (preferred skills / experience / knowledge):
- EDI experience preferred
- System integration experience
- Server environment development experience SQL and C#
Mainframe Hardware & Software
- IBM Z/800
- Hitachi Disk Drives
- VM/VSE, COBOL, JCL, IDMS V16.0, ADSO, ADSA, MAPC, DMLO, FTP, EDI, VSAM, ADSAlive
- Bar coding and printer control methodologies
- Knowledge of CICS and MQ-Series
What they provide (benefits, etc.):
The benefits package supports the employees’ health and financial security.
- Flex Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Long Term / Short Term Disability
- 401k & Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And More!!!