Java Developer (Mid-Sr)
Birmingham, AL - Onsite
ITAC is looking for a Mid Java Developer to support the design, development, and testing of applications. Our client tasked us to find the best talent. The right person needs to have strong experience in full-stack development and should be self-directed, team-oriented, and have excellent communication skills.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Create solutions with a high level of innovation, cost effectiveness, quality, and efficiency.
- Responsible for day-to-day development and maintenance activities to meet service level agreements (SLAs)
- Contribute to the overall design and development by identifying and scoping the opportunities as well as outlining potential value, identifying risks, benefits, and constraints.
- Ensure adequate test coverage using unit, system, integration, automated, and performance testing methodologies.
- Actively participate in all phases of the SDLC of an application.
- Troubleshoot production incidents and identify root causes to remedy problems.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- 5+ years of experience in Java development.
- Experience with Web Services such as SOAP or REST.