Birmimgham, - Remote
The individual in this role will design and implement quality solutions using a full stack of development tools. This person will need to have at least 3 years of experience in frontend development in an Agile development environment.
Soft skills are equally as important as the right candidate MUST be a good communicator, be a self-starter, and have initiative and a passion for learning.
This job is remote, but this person MUST live in Alabama.
*C2C is not an option with this job opening and all applicants should be able to work for any US Employer without sponsorship. Sponsorship is not provided, and this person will not need to require sponsorship in the future*
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Develop error free, highly efficient code that complies with all code standards and methodologies while participating in application developer and peer code reviews.
- Read and understand business requirements, write functional requirements, develop detailed technical designs, and build/unit/system test code.
- Work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack development tool and technologies.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar degree
- Experience developing in Agile methodology.