Jr. Web Developer
ITAC is excited to partner with a new company in Franklin, TN as they search for a Web Developer!!
Our client is targeting an expert communicator and a proven web design professional to create the look, layout, feel, functionality, and features of multiple websites.
This will include creating engaging and effective user interfaces for web applications and templates. You will be a pivotable part of the technology team heavily involved in prototypes, innovation, and the ability to develop complex designs, into functional web application designs. In some cases, SEO fundamentals will need to be kept in mind. The work will be done with an eye toward user conversion, clear message delivery, and proper market positioning.
If you are looking to make a difference in a smaller, innovative company, apply now!
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Utilize data and analytics in making design decisions for better overall design development
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Min 5 years relevant experience with increasing depth and breadth of responsibilities/assignments
- Associates degree, bachelor’s preferred
- “Full Stack” – Angular (version 1.x) and/or Backbone, CSS, .Net, C#
- Visual Studio application development environment, Web API basis
- Fast learner who can hit the ground running
- Can handle ambiguity and knows how to solidify the ambiguous
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Process orientation with experience with full SDLC methodologies
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Positive, can-do attitude with focus on both quality and efficient delivery