Manager of Production Allocations
Birmingham, AL - Onsite
SR. Financial Analyst- Data Specialist- Manager
ITAC Solutions has teamed up with a premier natural gas production and transport company here in Birmingham. Our client is a well-established, very financially strong, and quickly growing firm within the natural gas industry. This fantastic organization is equipped to teach and train the natural gas industry to someone with strong financial and data analyst skills.
Very strong Base salary with up to 15% bonus structure. Full benefits package.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Serve as the Production Allocations Manager.
- Review and analyze upstream and downstream communication for production allocation.
- Responsible for the company’s data within the company’s ERP System (Enertia).
- Responsible for managing daily to monthly production data into the company corporate reporting system.
- Responsible for managing the resolution for both inaccurate and incomplete data.
- Lead and supervise a team of production analysts.
- Ensure the accuracy of production measurements, operational data capture and Production allocations.
- Work with upper management for monthly compiling and review of data.
- Review and approve all Power Purchase Agreements.
Qualifications You’ll Need to be Successful:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university preferred. Extensive experience in lieu of degree will be considered.
- A strong understanding of how measurement data relates directly to the company’s accounting system and other departments.
- Ability to prioritize multiple issues to ensure work meets all deadlines.
- The ability to effectively communicate with all levels of individuals within the organization.
- Experience with SQL writing and SQL Database is a huge plus, SCADA and Power BI (preferred)