.NET Developer (Mid-Sr)
Birmingham, AL - Onsite
C2C is not an option with this job opening and all applicants should be able to work for any US Employer without sponsorship.
The person in this role should be familiar with multiple design and development philosophies used in information technology. The ideal candidate would have 3+ years of software development experience and a strong understanding of the .NET/C# development language and its features.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- 3+ years of .NET development experience
- Experience with
- Web API / ASP.NET (core)
- MSSQL Server
- Unit testing
- React or relevant SPA technologies.
- Experience in foreign exchange, futures, options, and equity industries a plus.
- Some travel is required; estimate once or twice per quarter.
What could set you apart from the rest (preferred skills / experience / knowledge):
- Experience with the following is a plus:
- OpenID Connect, OAuth
- Azure cloud services
- Microservice architecture