Network IT Analyst
ITAC Solutions is partnered with a very well-established international company located near Axis, Alabama. They are seeking a Network IT Analyst to start as soon as possible.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
This position will work under the direction of the group IT Regional manager within Group IT Operations, in close cooperation with corporate divisions and local business provide technical support and develop local and global infrastructure network services. This includes actively resolving escalated end-user help requests within established SLAs. Problem resolution may involve the use of diagnostic and help request tracking tools, as well as require that the individual give in-person, hands-on help at the desktop level. The role including helping users via telephone, instant messaging, email, and other support tools while actively working out of a ticketing system.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Minimum three years of experience working hands on in enterprise networks
- Professional experience in high availability network in business-critical networks
- Professional experience with managing LAN, WAN, WLAN, VPN, DNS, DHCP, IPAM, Firewalls
- Four-year degree from a college or university in computer science, mathematics, engineering, or business administration with emphasis in computer-related courses or equivalent work experience
What could set you apart from the rest (preferred skills / experience / knowledge):
- ITIL training and certification
- Certified Network training
- Experience with a global network infrastructure in a central and decentralized environment
- Vendor management experience
- Experience with the following technologies:
- Cisco Catalyst series switches/routers (29xx, 3xxx, 4xxx, 68xx series)
- Cisco Wireless LAN controllers & access points (28xx, 35xx, 55xx series)
- Cisco Call Manager
- Cisco Prime
- Cisco AnyConnect
- Solar Winds
- PaloAlto Firewalls/Panorama
What they provide (benefits, etc.):
The benefits package supports the employees’ health and financial security.
- Flex Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Long Term / Short Term Disability
- 401k & Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And More!!!