Product Support Analyst
ITAC Solutions is assisting an established Birmingham client in their search for a Product Support Analyst!!
In this role, you will develop efficient resolutions while managing production issues, collaborating with end-users from different business units, monitoring system applications for optimal performance, and working with the software development team to develop software solutions that meet business expectations.
Interested in learning more?
Apply today, let’s talk!
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Play a key role in the implementation, training, and documentation of the software
systems, and establish cases and results using tools provided.
- Assist business users in collecting, formulating, and formalizing business requirements
for the systems and develop functional designs working with the programming team.
- Evaluate software systems and develop business and systems documentation for enhancements of new and existing systems.
- Analyze and gather functional/technical business requirements and design test strategies, plans, and cases to ensure coverage of all requirements.
- Support agile method of software development life cycle with active participation in SCRUM meetings and sprint product deployments.
- Identify existing or potential issues/risks and collaborate with software/systems associates both internally and externally.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field or a combination of education and relevant experience
- 3+ years of experience with formal techniques in business requirements collection, analysis gathering and scope documentation
- Experience with systems analysis, process modeling, process design, implementing process improvements, documentation of systems integrations, and the ability to analyze and map workflows.
- Proficiency with JIRA or other defect racking solutions is a must
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and deliverables
- Agile experience preferred
- Experience with QA testing both manual and automated.
- Experience with AWS cloud technology and related concepts.
- Experience with Linux