Montgomery, AL - Onsite
ITAC Solutions is seeking an experienced Project Engineer for a great company in the Montgomery, AL area. This person will need a background in electrical engineering specifically in electronics or automation controls. The ideal candidate will have a couple of years’ experience with electronic systems or controls and an interest in managing various projects.
If you are looking for an exciting challenge as an engineer that will get to use the full reach of your electronic skillset, Apply today!!
*C2C is not an option with this job opening and all applicants should be able to work for any US Employer without sponsorship. Sponsorship is not provided, and this person will not need to require sponsorship in the future*
Compensation: Salary: $90 – 115k/yr (DOE)
Job Type: Direct Hire
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Design, plan and manage installation and maintenance of electrical and instrumentation projects.
- Responsible for company-wide electrical projects
- Preparation of engineered submittals, fabrication drawings, and installation documentation.
- Procurement and scheduling to ensure timely project execution.
- Coordinating closely with project managers, general contractors, and field staff.
- Leading project startup, commissioning, testing, and closeout phases.
- Internal coordination with project management, programming, drafting, and installation teams to meet project requirements and objectives.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or a relevant engineering technology field.
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Strong foundation in electronics, computer systems, CCTV, audio systems, and card access
- 2+ years of engineering experience
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Project Management skills