Quality Control Manager
Houston, TX - Onsite
We are currently seeking a Quality Control Manager for a full-time position in the Houston, TX area providing support on a large Government contract. This role will be responsible for maintaining contract compliance, developing, and implementing work plans, and ensuring quality control within the project.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Providing daily input of information related to the various business units within the Quality Control System.
- Ensuring that daily reports are complete and filed
- Set up and maintain a field filing system
- Ensure contract compliance as well as noting any waivers or justifications
- Ensure that all materials and equipment are compliant and documented within the system
- Verifying that permits are received and filed
- Document any design changes
- Review work plans and direct meetings to ensure on time delivery and resolution of any conflicts or issues.
- Planning and overseeing a checklist to ensure that all equipment, procedures, coordination of work with subs, and spec compliance are in place and followed
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Experience working within government and federal regulations is a plus
- Experience with vertical construction
- Security Clearance preferred
- AS or BS in Construction Management
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations
- Knowledge of building codes (electrical/mechanical/plumbing