ITAC Solutions is looking for a Recruiter to join our Huntsville team. This critical role is a fantastic opportunity for someone possessing proven success in a fast-paced, agile staffing role with a passion for developing successful recruiters. This is an internal role at ITAC’s Huntsville branch.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Building candidate pipelines to address our clients' current and forecasted staffing needs. Roles range from support positions to development, engineering and management. Want to know more about the positions we fill? Check out the postings on our site!
- Attending recruiting events and other networking events, meeting with established professionals, whether in-person or using technology to connect.
- Managing the full-cycle of recruiting, from sourcing to maintaining relationships with both candidates and those you've placed.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Prior recruiting experience, ideally within the technology sector is preferred, but not required. Those with proven success recruiting within a service-oriented sales organization will also receive equal consideration.
- A clear sense of urgency, passion for recruiting, and a collaborative approach are critical for this role.
- The ability to effectively, gracefully and influentially communicate with individuals all along the experience spectrum, from entry-level to senior-level roles.
- A keen eye for detail and precision.
- A passion for building relationships. While our industry requires speed, we seek out those who don't sacrifice building relationships in the process of connecting people and opportunities.
- The ability to pass ITAC's pre-employment screening requirements which include a criminal background check, credit check, education verification and drug screen.
What could set you apart from the rest (preferred skills / experience / knowledge):
- Staffing-industry experience.
- Technology sector staffing experience.
- Bullhorn ATS familiarity based on regular use of the tool.
- A professional network within ITAC's footprint (the southeast) which would lend itself to a natural pipeline of possible candidates for our clients' needs.
What We Provide (benefits, etc…):
- Multiple healthcare plans to choose from, based on your individual needs
- Short and Long-term Disability coverage
- Dental, Vision and Life insurance options
- ITAC Rewards Program
- Discretionary Time Off and Holiday Pay
- A collaborative work environment filled with team members who exemplify our core values.