SailPoint – Identity Access Management Analyst
Birmingham, AL - Onsite
ITAC Solutions is helping a large client in the financial sector of Birmingham search for a SailPoint – Identity and Access Management Analyst!
This person will be responsible for protecting the confidentiality and integrity of the company and its internal and external partners as well as designing and/or administering secure IT solutions. The ideal candidate must have experience reviewing access controls, provisioning and deprovisioning connectors, and hands-on experience with SailPoint.
**C2C is not an option with this job opening and all applicants should be able to work for any US Employer without sponsorship**
Role Type: Direct-Hire
Salary: $115 – 130k
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Partner with IT to gather requirements for application onboarding
- Creates and maintains onboarding and provisioning documentation
- Performs analysis for role-based access controls (RBAC) and attribute-based access control (ABAC)
- Coordinates with team members to ensure timelines are met
- Runs access certification campaigns, ensuring best security practices are followed to meet regulatory compliance requirements
- Serves as a SME with tools such as SailPoint
- Conduct research to keep abreast of latest security issues
- Prioritize remediation of gaps based on internal and external audits
- Experience supporting SOX & PCI Compliance by reviewing, reporting, and tracking of key controls
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred and minimum of 4 years of experience in IT Risk, Cyber Security, and/or InfoSec or related knowledge
- Experience with role-based access controls and configuring automated provisioning and deprovisioning
- Working knowledge of security monitoring and scanning tools
- Experience with SailPoint, Oracle Identity Manager, or other IGA solutions
- Ability to audit, analyze, and assess procedures
- Experience with Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Experience with UIPath or other automation technologies
- Knowledge of PowerBI/Tableau
- Good organizational, writing documentation, reporting and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to interact with all levels of staff.
- Understanding of corporate security policies, procedures, and standards.
What could set you apart from the rest (preferred skills / experience / knowledge):
- SOX and PCI experience
- One or more of the following certifications: Security+, CISSP, CEH, GSEC, CISM, CRIS, CISA or similar.