Security Application Engineer
ITAC Solutions is searching for a Security Application Engineer in Nashville, TN who is focused on building processes and functions related to governance, risk management and compliance.
This person will be responsible for supporting a comprehensive information protection program as well as designing and implementing solutions to better monitor current state of risk across the organization.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Gather business requirements and propose solutions automated workflows and business processes
- Confirm business requirements by conducting high-level meetings with stakeholders within the company to create better GRC solutions.
- Leverages an inventory of key applications, processes, and infrastructure items and their impact to enhance risk applications.
- Design GRC solutions to improve workflow and provide reasonable assurance that security objectives are being achieved.
- Build technical security reviews and assessments of applications, processes, and technology infrastructure including findings for remediation.
- Improve documentation to facilitate knowledge transfer and the ongoing maintenance of the solution
- Create processes that will track and measure security risk and ensure compliance with security standards as well as regulatory and audits.
- Build risk reports and dashboards for executives, process owners, and/or stakeholders.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor’s Degree – Preferred
- 7+ years relevant experience in Governance, Risk, Compliance Concepts
- Secure Software Development Lifecycle
- Data transformation, migration, and content mapping
- Field calculations and Data driven events
- Archer GRC Certified Administrator (certification preferred)