Senior Product Manager (Geospatial experience)
ITAC Solutions is targeting a remote Senior Product Manager (Geospatial experience) for a great company in the Birmingham, AL area! This person will be responsible for leading the strategy and vision for a highly visible application team consisting of data science, operations, engineers, analysts, and designers. Will have a platform management background and have a history working closely with data scientists.
This leader will be an action minded individual with an obsession with data-driven success. If this sounds like your next move, Apply today!
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Developing a more dynamic system of service coverage for geofenced areas around specific store locations.
- Will work closely with the data science team to define that coverage and have a system that implements that coverage.
- Partner with multiple internal teams to find solutions for the most pressing needs.
- Define long-term vision and strategy, by drawing insights from our audiences and data, and work with engineering, design, data science, marketing, and operations to distill them into an executable roadmap of individual features.
- Define success metrics of your projects, own the outcomes, and drive execution with a disciplined approach.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- 4+ years of experience as a product manager, preferably with enterprise level environments and experience in geospatial platforms.
- Experience in creating a vision and strategy with engineering, design, and operations partners, getting buy-in throughout the organization up to executive level, and inspiring a team to execute on it.
- Product experience in a geo-spatial platform / last mile space is a plus.
- Demonstrated project and people management skills to motivate and lead a skilled group of peers.
- Exceptional skills for communication, influencing others, data-driven thinking, and collaboration, and striving to raise the bar for product management.
- High interest in drawing insights using data, experience defining business and product features and success metrics, and using metrics to drive decisions.
- Proven experience as a quick and efficient self-learner.
- A positive, can-do attitude and the willingness and grit to work in a hyper-growth environment.
What could set you apart from the rest (preferred skills / experience / knowledge):
- Experience with geofencing