Senior Software Developer
Fort Belvoir, VA
We are currently seeking an experienced Software Developer for a position in Alexandria, VA. This position will be remote for now, and back into the office when that decision is made.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Responsible for requirements analyses, development of functional and software specifications, coding, testing and deploying software.
- Works with team to create proper versioning and repeatable builds of all business applications to ensure proper documentation of features and fixes are available to the user community.
- Participates in meetings with end-users, prepares and conducts briefings and prepares technical papers as required.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- 15 years of relevant professional experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, or Computer Studies or a discipline related to the work required from an accredited college or university. Additional years of experience can be substituted years for education.
- A current technical certification of Security+ CE is required. If the candidate does not have the certification, he/she will need to complete within 2 months of start date.
- A minimum of an DoD SECRET security clearance is required, but contract will hold up to TOP SECRET.