Software Developer II
Remote, - Remote
We are assisting a client located in Birmingham, AL in their search for a Software Developer to develop, code, test, and debug new software or enhancements to existing software for customers.
Soft skills are equally as important as the right candidate MUST be a good communicator, be a self-starter, and have initiative and a passion for learning.
*C2C is not an option with this job opening and all applicants should be able to work for any US Employer without sponsorship. Sponsorship is not provided, and this person will not need to require sponsorship in the future*
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Design, develop, implement, integrate and maintain various web-based enterprise applications and portals
- Develop error free, highly efficient code that complies with all code standards and methodologies while participating in application developer and peer code reviews.
- Read and understand business requirements, write functional requirements, develop detailed technical designs, and build/unit/system test code.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Experience in HTML5, Bootstrap, CSS, JSP, XML, JSON, PM2, Sentry
- Experience developing in Agile methodology.
- Understanding of cross browser issues and solutions
What could set you apart (preferred):
- Knowledge of GraphQL, JWT, SQL, Oracle Databases
- Knowledge of Identity Management, SSO, CAS, SAML, OAuth 2.0
- Experience with React-Native, React.js, Angular, Swift, Objective-C, Android
- Experience in HTML5, Bootstrap, CSS, JSP, XML, JSON, PM2, Sentry Application Monitoring, Chrome Debugger, Standard Web Design tools is preferred