Excellent opportunity to join an established company with a dynamic accounting/finance team!
We are assisting our client in their search for a Staff Accountant!
Here’s what you’ll need to know!
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Receipt of reporting from Policy & Claims Management Teams, ensuring accurate entry into QuickBooks.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet and income statement analyses for management reporting.
- Be responsible for account reconciliations including prepaid expenses &
- Manage entry of fixed assets into QuickBooks & coordinate new assets with external accounting firms.
- Prepare a variety of financial data & communicate it in a useful and understandable manner across various levels of the organization.
- Help with the implementation, maintenance and adherence to internal controls and accounting procedures ensuring compliance with various standards & regulations.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- 3-5 years of accounting experience including Accounts Payable & Receivable required
- Degree in accounting or related field highly preferred
- Intermediate Excel skills required
- QuickBooks experience required
- Retail or manufacturing background preferred