ITAC Solutions is assisting an established Birmingham company in their search for a Systems Administrator. Take a look at the details below, and if you think you’re a potential fit, please send us a current resume so we can contact you!
C2C is not an option with this job opening and all applicants should be able to work for any US Employer without sponsorship.
The System Administrator will join our IT team in supporting the day-to-day installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the server infrastructure environment.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Incident management
- Security management
- Data backup/restoration
- Solving problems of a diverse scope
- Provide a responsive level of technical support across all departments
- Special project support will also be required providing systems administrative support in implementing new functionality to support business area requirements
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing windows server (2008, 2012) with expertise in VMWare, Active Directory.
- Experience with anti-virus tools, security software/procedures, firewalls, spam filtering, backups, archiving, and disaster recovery and file management tools.
- Experience focusing on planning, configuration and maintenance of Servers, PCs, Data Storage (SAN/NAS), Disaster Recovery, Virtual tools (VMware and/or Citrix) and Network Security.
- Experience maintaining VOIP phone systems a plus.
- Knowledge of Information Technology and computer hardware maintenance.