ITAC Solutions is assisting a national organization in their search for a Systems Administrator!!
Our client is experiencing rapid growth and they are searching for the right individuals to help continue our superb performance.
Currently located in Beverly, MA, this will be an on-site position that ultimately will provide IT support for the field and corporate office for a variety of technical applications, as well as third party products and applications.
Interested in hearing more? Apply today!
- Apply patches for security, anti-virus and upgrades on Windows servers, Exchange servers and desktops.
- Implement software and hardware solutions, user administration, back-up maintenance and network security.
- Take initiative to troubleshoot client computer start-up and log-on problems.
- Recommend and execute modifications to existing systems in order to improve efficiency, reliability and performance.
- Provide support for Microsoft application servers (e.g. SQL server) and third-party application servers, such as internal Finance & Clinical system.
- Provide 2nd tier support for technical helpdesk services including call handling, logging, tracking and service resolution that meet and exceed client expectations.
- Manage and support the company’s Internet and Intranet-based applications and services.
- Assist in the administration and support of company’s DR facility.
- Work with IT management staff to analyze and audit security logs and processes.
- Identify problematic areas, analyze solutions, propose resolutions and direct their implementation.
- Collaborate with IT department in daily troubleshooting of systems, software and network calls.
- Assist in physical set-up of medical facilities, including network equipment, computer networks and user accounts.
- Responsible for day-to-day monitoring of systems, including but not limited to patches, upgrades, nightly backups, servers and security (internal and external threats).
- Collaborate with IT managers in the implementation of new hardware and software.
- Implement HIPAA/Sox and security findings to ensure compliance.
- Provide support for enterprise applications including but not limited to Great Plains, Exchange, active directory, EMR application, VMware, Nutanix, SQL servers and third-party applications.
- Provide support for enterprise hardware including but not limited to network gear, security equipment, servers and PC’s.
- Assist with projects as assigned by IT management staff.
Qualifications and Experience
- 6 years’ experience in managing and supporting Microsoft Windows server environments preferred, including Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Microsoft Office, TCP/IP networks, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle, client/server and web-based applications.
- Associates degree and technical training, such as MSCE or MCSA certification preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of system and network security is highly desirable.
- Understanding of and background in healthcare field is a plus.