ITAC is looking for a full-time Transportation Technical Coordinator outside Talladega, AL. The ideal candidate will bring an industrial engineering mind-set to develop ways to increase productivity, maximize efficiency, and manage human capital and floor space more effectively. This is a direct-hire position with growth opportunities.
NO C2C at this time.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Design layout of equipment and workspace.
- Utilizes sound management principles and Lean concepts with the intent of improving process flows, reducing operational expenses, and improving productivity.
- Analyze and challenge existing procedures in areas of responsibility throughout the facilities, making recommendations, and working with the operational management to integrate solutions.
- Provides guidance and support to operational management by identifying improvement opportunities, supporting the company's themes, and helping to manage the annual plan.
- Develops implements and improves processes, equipment and work activities, to meet and exceed the company's safety, quality, delivery, and cost objectives.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements)0:
- 4 year degree in Industrial Engineering, Operations Management, Business or related field (preferred) or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years’ experience minimum
- Project management experience a plus
- Advanced Excel skills along with process knowledge and process improvement experience